You can customise several aspects of Perkbox to make it feel more like your own brand.
Customising your logo
- From your home page, click on ADMIN
- Select SETTINGS
- Select CUSTOMISE
- Select YOUR BRAND and CHANGE
- To change your logo, click YOUR LOGO and upload an image, making sure your image is at least 404 x 104 pixels in PNG or jpeg.
- Once your logo has uploaded, you can reposition the image.
- After saving the logo, Perkbox will provide you with three colour choices based off your logo. If none of these options match your brand colour, you can put your own HEX colour code in.
That's it! Your logo and colour scheme will now display on all pages.
Adding company values
Follow steps one to three from the above section about changing your logo to navigate to the CUSTOMISE page.
Underneath YOUR BRAND you'll see a section titled COMPANY VALUES. Click ADD.
In the popup that appears, you'll need to fill out:
- The name of the company value
- A description of the company value
- A tag for the value - this is for when you attach values to things like Poll votes and Recognition.
- Select a trophy image to represent the company value.
🔥 Tip: You can review and archive company values by selecting VIEW ALL. If you don't have company values, read our article on why we think it's important.
Manage access levels for Recognition
Sometimes you may want some people (like a manager) to have a higher level of access to Recognition than others. For times like that, navigate to your admin page, as we did at the beginning of this article.
This time, click MY APPS instead of settings.
Each section has a drop down form. This is where you can select settings for each section.
Click SAVE and a pop up will appear.
Select UPDATE PERMISSIONS to confirm any changes you've made.
Adding company benefits to Perks
From the MY APPS tab in the Admin page, select PERKS.
In the YOUR COMPANY BENEFITS section, select ADD.
From the pop up, you will need to fill out:
- The name of the benefit
- An image to represent the benefit
It is optional to add the value of the benefit.
On the next screen, you'll need to provide:
- A description of the benefit
- Any contact information necessary
- Any additional or important information
On the next pop up, you'll be asked to provide steps on how to redeem the benefit. You can add as many steps as you like.
Click SAVE to finish.
🔥 Tip: You can review and archive company benefits by selecting VIEW ALL.