What is an engagement survey?
An Employee Engagement Survey allows you to collect confidential employee feedback with ease, tracking your company's strengths and weaknesses through visual dashboards. Our library of employee engagement questions helps you to regularly check in with employees.
How do I make a survey?
- From your home page, click on INSIGHTS
- Select the CREATE SURVEY button on the top right hand side of the page
- Then click the GET STARTED button at the bottom right
From the form, you'll need to click on each section and enter;
- A name for the survey
- Select the frequency of the survey
- How many questions are sent in each survey
- The start date of the survey
You can customise the subject line and body of the email that is sent to employees when asking them to complete the survey.
Select if you would like a follow up email.
Lastly, select who the survey should be sent to.
Click SAVE DRAFT.
Click LAUNCH SURVEY.
Your survey will be sent out at the time you specified in step 4 above.
Congrats, you've just launched your survey!